Dear colleagues, we are pleased to invite you to the congress!
Dates: 9-11 June 2021.
Main topics of the Congress:
- Actual problems of medical microbiology (bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology): education, research, clinical practice.
- Main biological threats. The role of interdisciplinary collaboration in pandemics The role of interdisciplinary collaboration in the fight against pandemics.
- COVID-19 and co-infections.
- Issues of prevention and negotiation of antimicrobial resistance in a context of COVID-19.
- Medical mycology 2021: mycoses, mycoallergoses, mycotoxicoses.
- Dermatovenereology in the XXI century: synthesis of the science and practice.
- Immunological and immunogenetic aspects of infectious and parasitic diseases.
- Modern sequencing technologies. Bioinformatics.
- The role of microbiota in infectious and non- infectious diseases.
- Probiotics, autoprobiotics, prebiotics, metabiotics and fecal transplantation in diseases prophylaxis and therapy.
- Innovative methods, technologies and tools of prophylaxis, diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases: focusing on COVID-19.
- New international and national clinical guidelines and recommendations.
- Issues of organization and equipment of microbiological laboratories of the I, II, III levels, centralized and reference centers. Prospects for the introduction of new technologies.
- Practical aspects of modern sanitary microbiology.
- New in the training of specialists in the field of medical microbiology. Professional and educational standards, retraining programs: from plans to implementation.
The Congress includes:
- VIII Russian-Chinese conference on medical microbiology, immunology and pharmacology «Current issues of the COVID-19 pandemic»;
- Meeting of the Federal Teaching Methodological Association (FTMA) «Health Sciences and Preventive Medicine»: «New in the specialists’ training on medical microbiology»;
- Conference on medical microbiology;
- Conference «Dermatovenereology in the XXI century: synthesis of the science and practice». Session of the Head Specialist in dermatology, venerology and cosmetology of the St. Petersburg Government Health Committee;
- Conference on clinical mycology, immunology and allergy;
- Expert meeting of the Head specialist for clinical microbiology and antimicrobial resistance of North-Western Federal Region of the Russian Federation;
- Expert meeting of the Head Specialist in dermatology and cosmetology of North-Western Federal Region of the Russian Federation and St. Petersburg Government Health Committee;
- The Contest of scientific research of young scientists and students;
- Poster session
Educational activities of the congress program: «Medical microbiology», «Questions of modern dermatovenereology», «Clinical and immunological features of the mycoses development in different categories of patients». Documentation of educational activities has been submitted to the Commission on the Evaluation of Training Activities and Materials for continuing medical and pharmaceutical education (CME).
PARTICIPATION IN ALL SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS IS FREE OF CHARGE.
10 April, 2021
Speakers Guidelines - https://mycology.szgmu.ru/speakers2021-eng
Posters Guidelines - https://mycology.szgmu.ru/poster2021-eng
The decision to include the oral presentation or poster in the scientific program will be made by the Congress Program Committee on the basis of an assessment by reviewers no later than 20 April, 2021
10 April, 2021
Abstracts Guidelines - https://mycology.szgmu.ru/abstracts2021-eng
Abstracts will be published in the journal «Problems in Medical Mycology» (included in the List of leading reviewed scientific journals and editions and Russian Science Citation Index).
Fee for posting abstracts in the journal is 500 Russian rubles (without fee – students, residents, postgraduate students and participants of the Contest of scientific research of young scientists and students).
10 April, 2021
Contest Guidelines - https://mycology.szgmu.ru/contest2021-eng
1 May, 2021
ONLINE registration https://mycology.szgmu.ru/registration2021