on Medical Microbiology, Epidemiology, Clinical Mycology and Immunology
(XXII Kashkin’s Readings)
12-15 June 2019, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
We are glad to invite you to attend the Poster Session. You may apply to participate in the Poster session in the Registration form. Applicants should submit an abstract of the poster presentation online following instructions in the registration site. The abstracts will be reviewed by the Programme committee experts. The Posters which abstracts are accepted by the Programme committee according to their abstracts evaluation will be presented at the Poster Session of the Congress.
All posters must be in Microsoft PowerPoint format. Author/co-authors should personally present a paper printed poster at the Poster Session.
Design and format of a poster:
- Design: portrait orientation (840х530 mm); margins: 40 mm from each side; background of the poster – light; the color of the text – dark; Figures and graphs should be in color.
- Format: file Microsoft PowerPoint; file name: «Poster_session_Surname of the first author_City_Country».
- Poster content (all texts should be in English or in Russian):
- poster number (the block in the top left corner): will be assigned by the Organizing Committee; information about the individual poster number will be sent to each participant by e-mail.
- title (the top central block): the text must be formatted no less than font size 70; author’s surname and name; co-author’s surname and name, institute, city, country should be in Russian and in English;
- introduction: a font size is no less than 24 point;
- aim: a font size is no less than 24 point;
- materials and methods: a font size is no less than 24 point;
- results: a font size is no less than 24 point; preferable is to be provided as figures (pictures, graphs, diagrams, tables);
- conclusions: a font size is no less than 24 point;
- references: a font size is no less than 24 point; no more than 3-4 sources
- figures (pictures, graphs, diagrams, tables): should be no less than A5 size (150 х 200 mm); figures legend and text should be no less than 20 point
You can use the poster matrix attached.
Kashkin Research Institute of Medical Mycology
North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov
phone/fax: +7 (812) 303-51-40
194291, Russia, Saint-Petersburg, Santiago-de-Cuba street, 1/28