THE ALL-RUSSIAN CONGRESS
on Medical Microbiology, Clinical Mycology and Immunology
(XXI Kashkin’s Readings)
6-8 June 2018, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
The contest of scientific research for young scientists and students
To participate in the Contest young scientists under 35 years old and students should present a poster. The authors of accepted poster presentations will have an opportunity to present their posters at the Congress.
According to the guidelines, all poster presentations must be in Microsoft PowerPoint format. Author/co-authors should personally present a paper printed poster at the Poster Session.
One poster may be presented only by one author. Coauthors will not participate in the Contest and should be listed separately in the poster title. Posters may be presented personally by author as well as by distance participants.
The guidelines for poster presentations:
- Design: portrait orientation (840х530 mm); margins: 40 mm from each side; background of the poster – light; the color of the text – dark; Figures and graphs should be in color.
- Format: file Microsoft PowerPoint; file name: «Poster_session_Surname of the first author_City_Country».
- Poster content (all texts should be in English or in Russian):
- poster number (the block in the top left corner): will be assigned by the Organizing Committee; information about the individual poster number will be sent to each participant by e-mail.
- title (the top central block): the text must be formatted no less than font size 70; author’s surname and name; co-author’s surname and name, institute, city, country should be in Russian and in English;
- introduction: a font size is no less than 24 point;
- aim: a font size is no less than 24 point;
- materials and methods: a font size is no less than 24 point;
- results: a font size is no less than 24 point; preferable is to be provided as figures (pictures, graphs, diagrams, tables);
- conclusions: a font size is no less than 24 point;
- references: a font size is no less than 24 point; no more than 3-4 sources
- figures (pictures, graphs, diagrams, tables): should be no less than A5 size (150 х 200 mm); figures legend and text should be no less than 20 point
You can use the poster matrix attached.
Kashkin Research Institute of Medical Mycology
North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov
phone/fax: +7 (812) 303-51-40
194291, Russia, Saint-Petersburg, Santiago-de-Cuba street, 1/28