THE RUSSIAN-CHINESE CONGRESS
on Medical Microbiology, Epidemiology and Clinical Mycology
(XX Kashkin’s Readings)
14-16 June 2017, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
• Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation
• Association of Sino-Russian Medical Universities
• North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov
• Harbin Medical University
• I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
• Kashkin Research Institute of Medical Mycology
• Federal Teaching Methodological Association (FTMA) «Health sciences and preventive medicine»
• National Association of Specialists in Control of Health Care-Associated Infections
• Russian Scientific Society of Epidemiologists, Microbiologists and Parasitologists
• International Public Organization «Euro-Asian Society for Infectious Diseases»
• Research Institute of Children’s Infections
• Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology named after N.F. Gamaleya
• Research Institute of Experimental Medicine
• Health Committee of Saint-Petersburg
We are glad to invite you to attend the Russian-Chinese Congress on Medical Microbiology, Epidemiology and Clinical Mycology (XX Kashkin’s Readings), which will be held on 14-16 June 2017 at the Hotel «Saint-Petersburg», Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
The Congress includes:
- The 4th Russian-Chinese Conference on Medical Microbiology, Immunology and Related Diseases (with the Association of Sino-Russian Medical Universities (ASRMU);
- Conference on Medical Mycology (XX Kashkin’s Readings);
- Conference «Modern Epidemiology – multidisciplinary platform» (with National Association of Specialists in Control of Health Care-Associated Infections (NP NАSCI);
- Session of the Head specialist in dermatology, venerology and cosmetology of the Health Committee of Saint-Petersburg
The Congress sessions will be devoted to the remarkable events for the Russian scientific community:
- 70th Anniversary of Epidemiology, Parasitology and Disinfectology Department of North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov (NWSMU)
- 35th Anniversary of Kashkin Research Institute of Medical Mycology of NWSMU
- 20th Kashkin’s Readings – annual conference, which had provided the basis for the Congress
- Innovative Technologies in Medical Microbiology (Bacteriology, Mycology, Virology, Parasitology).
- Antimicrobial Drugs’ Resistance: Global Challenges – Local Solutions.
- Mycoses – the Global Problem of the XXI Century.
- Human Microbiome: Fundamental and Clinical Aspects.
- Health-Care Associated Infections: Epidemiology, Prophylaxis, Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Actual Problems of Parasitology.
- Modern Trends in Medical Virology.
- Immunological Aspects of Diseases. Infectious, Allergic and Autoimmune Diseases.
- Modern Dermatology and Venereology: new opportunities in diagnosis and treatment.
- Epidemiology of Non-Infectious Diseases.
- Continuing Medical Education and the Professional Standards – 2017: Transition Problems.
- Modern Information Technologies in Medical Microbiology.
The Organizing Committee will apply for the Congress evaluation for compliance with the requirements of the educational activities of Continuing Medical and Pharmaceutical Education System of Russia.
The guidelines for poster presentations are available on «Poster Session». Poster presentation may be submitted online only by attaching a file to Registration form. Poster presentations will be considered by the Scientific Committee. The authors of accepted poster presentations will be informed additionally. Posters printing is provided by authors.
THE CONTEST OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH FOR YOUNG SCIENTISTS AND STUDENTS
Within the framework of the Congress The Contest of Scientific Research for Young Scientists and Students will take place.
To participate in the Contest young scientists under 35 years old and students should present a poster. The guidelines for poster presentations are available on «The Contest of Scientific Research of Young Scientists and Students». The authors of accepted poster presentations will have an opportunity to present their posters at the Congress.
Abstracts will be published in the journal «Problems in Medical Mycology». The journal is included into the List of leading reviewed scientific journals and editions. The guidelines for abstracts are available on «Abstracts». Abstracts may be submitted online only by attaching a file to the Registration form. The Editorial board retains the right to reject abstracts that have a negative reviewed evaluation.
Abstracts publication is free.
The online registration is available via site: registration form. Online registration is necessary for preliminary producing of personal badges. The badge will be used to evaluate participants’ activities during the Conference.
PARTICIPATION FEE AND PAYMENT
The participation in the Congress events is free of charge. Preliminary online registration is compulsory.
June 14-16, 2017
Pirogovskaya embankment, 5/2 (underground station "Ploshchad Lenina")
Kashkin Research Institute of Medical Mycology
North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov
phone/fax: +7 (812) 303-51-40
194291, Russia, Saint-Petersburg, Santiago-de-Cuba street, 1/28